Uzaje job offers
Uzaje is convinced that we can influence our everyday actions for a greener future!
We have developed expertise in the field of reuse with a team sharing the same values.
Share our reuse adventure with us and take part in the deployment of Uzaje.
We are looking for new talent in operations and support functions.
Reporting to the Industrial and R&D Manager, and with the support of cross-functional support functions (QHSE, Maintenance, Continuous Improvement, Logistics, HR), you will be in charge of production methods and industrialization. In this capacity, your main tasks will be as follows:
- Set and meet production targets, and ensure that they are achieved within the predefined deadlines,
- Monitor production dashboards and schedules,
- Ensure cost management and economic indicators: expenses, quantities, etc..,
- Supervise production lines in compliance with quality and regulatory procedures, costs and deadlines,
- In liaison with supply, monitor workload plans: scheduling and planning of production programs, planning of human resources, distribution of workloads and production rhythms of teams, by shift or by machine, according to customer demand and technical constraints
- Manage a team of several operators on the production line
- - Ensure the coordination and cooperation of all supply chain players, both internal and external, with the aim of improving and streamlining the management of goods and information flows,
- Guarantee the application of health and safety rules on the site,
- Plan raw material supplies and monitor orders,
- Participate in the analysis of technical and industrial requirements for new projects,
- Be a driving force behind proposals to improve performance and the site in general.
Higher education (BAC +5)
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position in the food industry or catering sector
- Aptitude for the circular economy.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- fluency in German and English appreciated
- A man/woman of the field, you have a sense of responsibility and are recognized for your managerial qualities and your skills in terms of industrial performance
- Great capacity for autonomy
- Perfect knowledge of the various production management techniques
- Solid knowledge in terms of legislation, quality and safety
- Analytical skills,
- Autonomy and responsiveness,
- Sense of organization and rigor
- Like figures.
As a hybrid position reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance of our production equipment and infrastructure, as well as assisting with site production.
Your role will be to contribute to the smooth running and long-term viability of the production tool and all installations, including general resources. You will also assist the plant manager in supervising operators, managing flows, supplies and traceability.
In this capacity, you will be responsible for:
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of the plant's entire machine park,
- Organizing corrective maintenance,
- Carrying out the required tasks: starting up and shutting down machines, regular monitoring of all operating parameters,
- Following associated health and safety instructions.
- Leading and supervising a team of operators.
- Optimizing and organizing flows around production lines
- Participating in flow management, supply and traceability
- This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
You have completed a Bac Pro to BTS course in MSMA, MAI, electrical engineering or mechanics.
You have knowledge and technical understanding of cleaning equipment (mechanics, electromechanics, electricity, automation, vision systems, etc.). 2 years' maintenance experience in an industrial environment would be appreciated. Your skills in electrical engineering or electricity are recognized. You are also familiar with basic computer tools (office automation, internet, Excel)
Knowledge of the agro-industrial environment is a plus. You are willing, manual, curious and resourceful, your dynamism, autonomy and ability to work in a team are all assets that will enable you to adapt. You enjoy working in fast-paced environments and are known for your Swiss Army knife skills.
Reporting to the Industrial and R&D Manager, and with the support of cross-functional support functions (QHSE, Maintenance, Continuous Improvement, Logistics, HR), you are the site's orchestral conductor (between 5 and 15 employees), and are in charge of production methods and industrialization.
- Sales forecasts, scheduling and planning of washing plants in consultation with Production Managers, based on the variability/seasonality of activities;
- Steering and coordinating logistics information flows between the various internal (production, planning, distribution, purchasing, etc.) and external (producers, suppliers, wholesalers, etc.) contacts;
- Washability tests, sizing of time required and related costs to contribute to pricing & planning;
- Optimizing storage and flows for all existing and future activities, including transport;
- Purchasing, planning and monitoring logistics;
- Define and optimize inventory levels, procurement and warehousing in line with defined customer service levels;
- Performance measurement and improvement of all activities, while ensuring that budgets are respected;
- Operations & IT information systems project management
- Ensuring service levels in a context of near-tensioned flows;
- Management of a 1-person team destined to grow.
You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Supply Chain activities, with complete and complex management, ideally multi-site, in the Service or Industrial industries.
So you've already worked on the job's main areas: Transport, Warehousing, Purchasing, Procurement and Sales/Production Forecasting.
Mastery of software and logistics information systems. Lean is a big plus.
You're determined, curious and resourceful. Your dynamism, autonomy and ability to work in a team are assets that will enable you to adapt and evolve with the company's development. You are recognized for your ability to anticipate and your thoroughness.
Function locations :
Position based in Neuilly sur Marne with 1 day of telecommuting per week
-Executive status, RTT
- Fixed salary of 50/55€ to be discussed according to profile, vacation bonus
- Equipment available (telephone, computer)