SolZero becomes Uzaje to better describe the change needed to make reuse a success
- Winner of the Ademe i-Nov innovation competition
- 1st retail demonstrator with Biocoop Scarabée in partnership with Triballat Noyal and Côteaux Nantais
- 1st catering contract with Elior
- 1st contract in home-delivered meals with Saveurs et Vie
- Securing financing for the opening of the 1st wash center: 1 million euros
Opening of the 1st washing site in Neuilly-sur-Marne
- Site inauguration in the presence of Barbara Pompilli (French Ministry of Ecological Transition) in February 2021
- Demonstrator with Système U in 5 stores and in collaboration with 15 food manufacturers in Western France
- Uzaje initiates 1 impact study on the reuse of a liter of freshness and 1 LCA study on reuse in school catering to advance reuse.
Deployment of activities in the region
- 4 million euros raised to structure the company and its development
- February 2022: inauguration of the 2nd wash center for the PACA Avignon region
- Uzaje has more than 80 customers since its creation and 33 employees.
- Publication for Uzaje customers of an impact sheet enabling them to understand the environmental and social benefits of implementing reuse
- Uzaje sets up or participates in group work on container standardization with CITEO, on Foodservice...
- Continued R&D efforts and process improvements: label scraper, ...